Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First off, thanks to Mindy for posting her Blog on Facebook. I've been wanting to rant electronically for a long time, and thanks to her I now have a venue.

Those of you who know me already understand that I just want everyone to get along. But you also understand that I can talk passionately for HOURS. So now maybe I'll get my rantings out of the way and you won't have to listen to me drone on for hours in person.

That is...of course...if you read my blogs.

I'm sure that I'll be politically incorrect, sometimes totally inappropriate, and probably off-base. But HEY, that's why I want to blog. In the words of the great talk show host Neal Boortz, "Somebody Has to Say It."

So, I'll post this stuff periodically and see how this goes....

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Awesome!! We all need a place to rant!! I will most definitely read your blog!! Sometimes it's good to be politically incorrect. I for one can handle it. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete